All the areas of AWS Solution Architect Certification training include Hands-On session, which will help you to gain the practical knowledge.
The trainer will provide the live online session for 30 Hours. The live session will be through Webex- cisco, Zoom launcher or any online meeting platform.
Hands On session on AWS components such as S3, EC2, IAM, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Lambda and Kinesis management tools, VPC, Route 53, SDK, CLI and AWS security features.
The projects and Assignments are part of the training, the trainees are expected to complete all the assignments suggested by trainer.
- Effectively demonstrate knowledge of how to architect and deploy secure and robust applications on AWS technologies.
- Define a solution using architectural design principles based on customer requirements.
- Provide implementation guidance based on best practices to the organisation throughout the life cycle of the project.
Your account manager will guide you will all the details of the online session, you will get online access before the actual training date.
You will be given assignments by the trainer; you will have to complete the same in the given timeframe. You would need to ensure 100% attendance in the training,
At the end of the training, you will have to register for exam online, the trainer will take you through the complete application process and will help you to write the exam.
- Exam Blue Print
- Study Tips
- Basic Concepts of Cloud Computing
- AWS Overview
- AWS Services
- Other AWS Services and Security
- How to design Cloud Services
- Planning and Designing
- Monitoring and Logging
- Hybrid IT Architectures
- IAM Overview and Policies
- IAM Users, Groups and Roles
- Best Practices
- VPC and Subnets basics
- Using Security Groups and Network ACLs
- VPC best practices and cost
- EC2 Overview
- Amazon Machine Images (AMI)
- Launch and Connect to EC2 Linux instances
- Launch and Connect to EC2 Windows instances
- Create an AMI
- Introduction to EC2 instance types
- Overview of EBS and EFS
- EC2 Pricing
- Elastic Load Balancer (ELB)
- Amazon Elastic Container Service
- S3 Overview
- Version Control and Lifecycle Management
- CloudFront and CDN
- Security and Encryption
- Import and Export using Snowball
- Best practices and costs
Route53 Concepts Route53 best practices and costs