Our PMP training boot camps are delivered by PMP certified professionals with more than 15 years of relevant industry experience. They are experts who know what they teach and preach.
Learn the various concepts of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide) with the help of practical assignments and industry case studies.
The mentor will determine your readiness for the examination and will assess the areas of your strengths and weakness. The trainer will guide you through the simulation examination and assist you in answering the long scenario-based questions. Those questions are based on the standards set by previous examinations.
Our training curriculum is based on PMI's latest version of A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). This guide includes 14 chapters. On successful completion of the training, our certification team will guide you through the certification process. We do stay till the end to see you succeed.
After successful completion of this course, you will have an enhanced understanding:
- in the project management disciplines,
- project management processes defined in the PMBOK® 6th edition,
- PMP® application and examination procedure,
- of project management tools like project cost estimating, work breakdown structure, Gantt charts, mathematical project scheduling models, resource allocation, cost management and engineering economics,
- how to sit through and clear the PMP® certification examination.
You can choose from the classroom, Live online or self-paced learning delivery options. Choose which suits your needs the best. Once you enrol, the relevant designated course adviser will guide you on how to get started with the training.
- What is PMI®?
- What is PMP® Certification?
- Guidelines for PMP® Application.
- PMP® examination format and other details.
- PMP® eligibility and exam syllabus.
- Projects according to PMBOK.
- What are projects, characteristics of projects and drivers?
- What is Project Management and its importance?
- Project Manager – roles and responsibilities.
- Common reasons for project failures.
- Understand portfolios, programs, projects.
- What is Program Management and its features
- What is portfolio and what is portfolio management?
- Relationship between portfolios, programs, and projects?
- What is stakeholder in project management?
- What is stakeholder management?