All the areas of BDD Certification training include Hands-On session, which will help you to gain the practical knowledge.
The trainer will provide the live online session for 30 Hours. The live session will be through Webex- cisco, Zoom launcher or any online meeting platform.
The projects and Assignments are part of the training, the trainees are expected to complete all the assignments suggested by trainer.
- Core components of Hadoop – YARN, MapReduce and HDFS
- Planning a Hadoop cluster in terms of the hardware and infrastructure based on the requirements
- Installing and configuring the Hadoop cluster using Cloudera Manager and Ambari with all the components
- Enabling HDFS High Availability, Resource Manager and exploring HDFS Federation
- Contrasting MapRFs and HDFS, and the configuration changes required to operate
- Loading data from the databases and streaming sources
- Managing the Service Level Agreements (SLAs) on a Multi-Tenant Distributed Hadoop Cluster by configuring Fair Scheduler or Capacity Scheduler
- Taking care of security, backups and high availability on a live Hadoop cluster
- Benchmarking a Hadoop cluster and best practices for the production Hadoop cluster maintenance
- Diagnosing, troubleshooting, tuning the performance and other issues on a Hadoop Cluster
Your account manager will guide you will all the details of the online session, you will get online access before the actual training date.
Complete the Assignments given by the trainer.
You will be given assignments by the trainer; you will have to complete the same in the given timeframe. You would need to ens
At the end of the training, you will have to register for exam online, the trainer will take you through the complete application process and will help you to write the exam.
- Core fundamental concepts of working with Big Data
- Understanding the state of data and the need for distributed systems to store and process Big Data
- Distribute architectures and softwares used in Big Data analytics
- Case for Apache Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributions and Ecosystems
- Key skills required to embrace the role of a Hadoop Administrator
- Distributed architecture of Hadoop
- Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS)
- HDFS high availability and federation
- File operations and read write I/O handling in HDFS
- Replication, balancing, and rack awareness in HDFS
- HDFS commands
- Processing resource management using YARN
- YARN daemons and architecture