All the areas of AWS Developer Certification training include Hands-On session, which will help you to gain the practical knowledge.
The AWS Developer trainer will provide the live online session for 30 Hours. The live session will be through Webex- cisco, Zoom launcher or any online meeting platform.
Hands On session on AWS components such as S3, EC2, IAM, DB services, DynamoDB, AWS application services, cost management, Lambda and Kinesis management tools, VPC, Route 53, SDK, CLI and AWS security features.
The projects and Assignments are part of the training, the trainees are expected to complete all the assignments suggested by trainer.
- Introduction to Cloud and AWS
- EC2 (Elastic Compute Cloud)
- S3 (Simple Storage Service)
- IAM (Identity & Access Management)
- Using SDK and CLI
- Load Balancing and Auto Scaling
- Database Services (RDS, DynamoDB etc.)
- Networking and Monitoring Services (VPC, CloudWatch, CloudTrail etc.)
- Application Services (SES, SNS, SQS, AWS Lambda)
- Automation in the Cloud (CloudFormation, Elastic Beanstalk)
- Project and Certification
Your account manager will guide you will all the details of the online session, you will get online access before the actual training date.
You will be given assignments by the trainer; you will have to complete the same in the given timeframe. You would need to ens
At the end of the training, you will have to register for exam online, the trainer will take you through the complete application process and will help you to write the exam.
Project on Amazon
Project on Facebook and Twitter
Industry demanded projects are part of this session
- Cloud Computing
- Cloud deployment and service models
- AWS Global infrastructure and benefits
- AWS Services
- Ways to Access AWS Services
- Sign-up for AWS free-tier account
- Create an S3 bucket and upload data through Console